To Do List...
Just thought I would give you guys and idea of the work I do... here is my to do list
1) Get to Canton El Congo to get the Presdident of the ADESCO to sign the check we need for the five computers I have arranged for the School to get
2) bring all three checks to the bank and deposit them TODAY!
3) find a ride to the bank (since the alcaldia's truck broke down this is hard than expected)
4) make sure I get a deposit slip and give them and the recibos to the Presdients of all three ADESCOS (make copies)
5) Get the Carta de Compromiso from C.E. El Congo
6) Give all the Directors of the schools the contact info for the Ministerio de Educacion (try to get them to give us a carta de compromiso of what exactly their responsibilities are)
1) Call and cancel the "most important meeting of the year"
2) Invite all members to the meeting we will have tuesday the 2nd of may to plan the celebration of la Dia de la Madre. We need musical acts, food, local, etc.
3) Reschedule "the most important meeting of the year" make invitations and agenda to be handed out to each member (which means we need transport to get to all their houses) Can't be on the regular meeting days of tuesday because in may I have another meeting every tuesday.
4) find money for lunch and refreshments for this meeting since it will probably take all day we will be developing the themes of charlas, reorganizing comisiones, deciding how to include children so they aren't so bored in meetings, etc.
1) Follow up on requisites for applying for micro credit. Have it prepared for Thursdays (the 4th) meeting
2) Restructure the Colectiva (because many of the junta directiva have gone to the states)
3) design and get a seal to stamp all important legal documents
4) determine the dates for the rest of the Medical Brigadas (we added one more) and have the women fill out the data sheet and give the packet to the Doctors
Concejal (the new governing board of the town May 1st is their first day)
1) find a date for my concejal trainigs (2)
2) plan the second concejal training on muicipalismo
3) go to the INSAFORP trainings (every tuesday in May) to make sure I don't repeat any information in my trainings
3) teach some of the employees how to use Powerpoint to do their presentation to the Concejales
1) get the bulletin board up and post things
2) finish the calendar of events
3) Start developing the website (ive been putting this one off for a long time)
4) decide what information is needed in a database and create the databases
5) get the information on maltrato de la nin@s from Unicef.
6) take pictures of the some of the roofs of houses we are donating lamina to to include in the final report
7) Research WorldVision which has offered to help out our town
I should probably include studying spanish in there too huh?